Street, Dirt, ATV’s and everything in between! Never miss out on a ride because your bike’s in bits needing some TLC!
- Basic Servicing – Oil, Filters, Lubrication, Adjustments, Full check over. All makes and models.
- Detailed Servicing – All basic items plus chain and sprocket change, brake pads (if required) and bike strip down to check for wear items and potential maintenance issues.
- Bearings – Never start a ride with work wheel, head stem, swing-arm or linkage bearings. Not only do they have a massive effect on the performance of you’re bike, but they’ll usually end up failing at the worst possible time.
- Fork Service = $160 (inc Oil) + Parts (various options for seals / bushes and springs)
- Top End or Full Engine Rebuild
- Tyres – Free fitting it purchased through us
- Safety Certificate – We are an Approved Inspection Station
We can help with almost any problem your having with your bike, please contact us to discuss any time!
We stock and fit the best tyres for our FNQ riding conditions.
Michelin, Golden Tyre, Dunlop, Metzler, Motoz, Continental and More.
Tyre fitting is FREE when you buy tires from us! We use a modern, automatic tyre changer to not only ensure a ensure a fast service, but more importantly, minimise any likelihood of rim or inner tube damage.
We LOVE old bikes!! Whether you already have a great resto project, or dream of having a VMX / V Enduro beast, we can help! We can bring back to life the best bikes of our past. By meticulously repairing, restoring and sourcing parts from all four corners of the globe, we can deliver you an brand new 30 year old bike!
We ride and race every week, have done so for far too many years!! We can provide and install the parts, accessories and customisations to your bike to suit your riding style and conditions. We know what works. We have the right parts and the best prices to make you more comfortable, safer and potentially faster.
Northern Performance has a fully enclosed, 3 bike trailer (which doubles as a mobile workshop) and available for part delivery, onsite maintenance, or transport to and from our workshop!
We understand that “life” is busy and it can be hard to get your pride and joy to the bike shops during the week so you can ride on the weekends, our mobile service completely removes that hassle.
A flat rate of $25 applies to jobs under $250, over that and it’s free! (Only applies to northern beaches, beyond that, please call me and I’ll work in a great price dependant on where you are and what you need).